AN4610 Processor Expert -> not all Methods are listed!?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN4610 Processor Expert -> not all Methods are listed!?

Jump to solution
niklasroth
Contributor III

Hi

I just wanted to go through the AN4610 Tutorial "Writing your First MQX-Lite Application" Rev. 0, 10/2012. I get stuck when I come to page 21/22, where the Methods in the Processor Expert are included in the auto generated code chain. Seeing the list of methods in that tutorial I can't find all the methods required to enable for being generated. Please see the figures which I included.

So what went wrong?

Best christmas wishes to you all! Nik

CW_PE_Issue.png

AN4610 Tutorial.png

1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Niklas,

Please click the "Adranced" button :

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Niklas,

Please click the "Adranced" button :

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

niklasroth
Contributor III

of course!!!:smileyblush:

thank you!!

0 Kudos