cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cyrillic with Codewarrior 6.3

Jump to solution
cperez
Contributor I

I need to use Cyrillic words with WPC151 source, but I can't put this source in Codewarrior.

For Example. I need to compile this word.

НАСТРОЙКА

How I can use it??

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Carlos,

CW6.x does not support language packs.
CW10 itself doesn't support Russian either. but user can go to ( http://www.eclipse.org/ )

to find the additional language packs in Eclipse. only the strings localized (by the community) to Russian is supported.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Carlos,

CW6.x does not support language packs.
CW10 itself doesn't support Russian either. but user can go to ( http://www.eclipse.org/ )

to find the additional language packs in Eclipse. only the strings localized (by the community) to Russian is supported.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

cperez
Contributor I

Thanks for your response.

I'ts clear.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos