cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply a temporary codewarrior license

Jump to solution
liaoran
Contributor I

Now I use Codewarrior 5.1,and I need a license.How can I get a temporary license?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

your question is regarding requesting license.

I suggest you submit your case into NXP supporting system, please follow below steps:
1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.
2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.
3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.
4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.
5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

pastedImage_0.png

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

your question is regarding requesting license.

I suggest you submit your case into NXP supporting system, please follow below steps:
1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.
2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.
3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.
4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.
5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

pastedImage_0.png

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos