Earlier some time we were trying to integrate Maxim I2C port expander with K64 processor. While we were doing that we missed configuring the pin as opendrain after a lot of struggle we were able to figure out.
However, Now when we set out to configure the SPI with Maxim SPI to RS232 converter. We are not able to communicate again with the maxim device on SPI. We have Maxim SPI to RS232 converters on the same SPI bus selected by different PCS. I am attaching the snapshot of the same. I am trying to do three different Master configurations as we did for I2C Is there anything which I am missing because of which the SPI is not working. By the way i have configured all the SPI related pins for opendrain and high strength functionality.