I cnnot open .zip file:AN2485SW.zip and get the message "CodeWarrior cannot open this type of file.I have CW12 V3.0 wth limitted

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cnnot open .zip file:AN2485SW.zip and get the message "CodeWarrior cannot open this type of file.I have CW12 V3.0 wth limitted

rameshpatel
Contributor II

I purchased inDART-HCS12 with demo board IDB-MC9S12E.I have CW12 V3.0 with limited code size and 32 maximum files. I wish to use  HCS12 stationery.While opening the file

AN2485SW.zip I get the message "CodeWarrior cannot open this type of file"

Please help me

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ramesh,

AN2485SW and CW3.0 are quite old products.

But I am still able to open AN2485SW code in my CW5.1 (it asked me for automatic conversion).

However I have to unzip AN2485SW.zip file and open SerialCommProject_DP256.mcp project file.

Please use any unzip application for extract AN2485SW.zip file.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rameshpatel
Contributor II

Unzip step helped me. I wish to use RS232 terminal of demo board IDB-MC9S12E of sofTEC  make , connecting directly to PC COM terminal

by referring AN2485SW. I think  I am in correct direction. If any thing to be considered special please advise me.

Thank you

0 Kudos

rameshpatel
Contributor II

Thank you RadekS,

I will try soon.

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 2:54 PM, RadekS <admin@community.freescale.com>

0 Kudos