How to add the ft5x06 touchscreen driver on my imx6q-sdb and which files I should modfy?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add the ft5x06 touchscreen driver on my imx6q-sdb and which files I should modfy?

pengxingwei
Contributor III

Dear all,

I want to add ft5x06 touchscreen driver to match my screen,but I come cross some problem.my system is android 4.3 ,his linux kernel is linux 3.0,35.I want to know how to add the ft5x06 touchscreen driver for my imx6q-sdb to match my screen and which files I should modfy? Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi peng

one can look at sabrelite board :

https://boundarydevices.com/1280x800-displays/

linux-imx6/imx6qdl-sabrelite.dtsi at boundary-imx_3.14.28_1.0.0_ga · boundarydevices/linux-imx6 · Gi...

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

warrenjan
Contributor II

HIigorpadykov

i try to add ft5x506 drvier from boundartdevices,but the x,y position can't mach with screen

from link https://www.dropbox.com/s/fqja11fwlufb8s9/%E6%AA%94%E6%A1%88%202016-3-4%20%E4%B8%8A%E5%8D%8811%2049%...

can u tell me , how to modify this? tslib ? or?

thx a lot.

0 Kudos

pengxingwei
Contributor III

Hi  igorpadykov

My  android BSP is the android_jb_4.3,I have added the touchscreen driver files which is the ft5x06_ts.s and ft5x06_ts.h,and I had modfied the Kconfig  Makefile ,and kernel_imx/arch/arm/configs/imx6_android_defconfig,built the uImage and made the bootimage,then download the boot.img to the board ,but I can't find any message about ft5x06_ts in the starting log?According to it ,the driver is invaild,what should I do to deal with it?Thanks!

0 Kudos