u-boot getting hanged at tlb creation for mapping of 32 bit to 36 bit addressing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

u-boot getting hanged at tlb creation for mapping of 32 bit to 36 bit addressing

jagxin
Contributor III

Dear sir,

we are facing some issue when the processor P2041  is trying to do this operation while loading the uboot code  through debugger we have observed that it is while creating tlb entries for 32 to 36 bit address translation In create_ccsr_new_tlb section it is raising an excpetion “FPUnavailable” from 0xfffff220 and going to expetion handler 0xeff40800.

In some cases it also raises expetion “InstructionTLBError” from 0xfffff224 and goes to handler 0xeff40e00.

We are stuck at this point. we are using our own custom board similar to p2041rdb,How to proceed ahead ?

PFA for the screenshots of Codewarrior Debugger.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

sinanakman
Senior Contributor III

Hi

I don't see any attached file. Can you try again ?

Regards

Sinan Akman

0 Kudos

jagxin
Contributor III

dear sir

we tried the same rcw and u-boot in the eval board we have made for our board and but it is booting and console is appearing but we are not getting

the console in our board

Screenshot from 2015-12-15 11_11_55.pngScreenshot from 2015-12-15 11_09_57.png

0 Kudos

jagxin
Contributor III

desr sir

thanks for your reply

i had lowered all the clock configuration in the rcw now it is passing this section and it is hanging around this part i am getting some junk in the serial console also now how to set the baud rate in the u-boot code or why am i getting some junk data instead of soc information that i am getting in eval board

0 Kudos