i.MX6UL EVK Processor Expert sample file - ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6UL EVK Processor Expert sample file - ?

mickaeltoumi
Contributor III

Hello,

I would like to load Processor Expert with all the settings used on the iMX6UL EVK, is there a reference file available somewhere?

3 Replies

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

If you need support for i.MX6UL EVK board you must install the Processor Expert Software for i.MX Processors (REV 1.1.0) and  Processor Expert Software for i.MX Processors V1.x i.MX 6 Ultra Lite Service Pack Update (REV 2) update package.

See the page Processor Expert for i.MX|NXP

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

debasish_deka
Contributor I

Hi Marek, I know this. What I mean to ask is if you or anyone can provide me any means by which we can connect the Processor Expert Software for i.MX Processors (REV 1.1.0) to the i.MX6UL EVK. We have so many ways like over the serial port, over JTAG or over ethernet (using FTP). I want a reference manual / user guide for this. I searched many over internet but couldn't find any definite one.

0 Kudos

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I suppose you have installed Processor Expert for i.MX in an Eclipse installation and you have a compiler installed (e.g. GCC ARM). The Processor Expert generates C source code files only, there is not provided toolchain configuration. You must install plugins and/or tools for your debugger.

For example, if you have Segger j-link you can install GNU ARM Eclipse plugins, CDT, toolchain, build tools and debugging tools. You can find all instructions on page How to install the GNU ARM Eclipse plug-ins?

GCC ARM Embedded can be download on the webpage GCC ARM Embedded project files : GCC ARM Embedded

You can find instruction how to iconfigure the J-link debugging Eclipse plugin on page The J-Link debugging Eclipse plug-in

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos