AnsweredAssumed Answered

"Debugger license error" in CW PA eclipse 10.5 windows

Question asked by Carl Pearson on Dec 14, 2015
Latest reply on Jan 15, 2016 by Pascal Irrle

I have a node locked license for Code Warrior (Windows) Eclipse for PA, running on Windows 7 host Dell E6520 laptop.

I get a debugger license error when trying to launch a linux PowerPC app with Run->Debug Configurations (using CW Linux project wizard) on target board BD4860QDS. Board is running fine - boots off of NFS root file system and I can ping back and forth between Windows host running CW 10.5 and the target board.  AppTRK also launched ok on target board.  I can clean and build project ok but get the "Debugger license error" pop-up when trying to launch Linux AppTRK debug connection.  I generated a license file online with host ID (MAC address) and copied license.dat into CW_PA_v10.5.0/PA directory.  I get the "Debugger license error" regardless of whether the license.dat file is there or not. The code seems to clean and build regardless of whether there is a license.dat file present.   Any help appreciated.   BTW, the CW eclipse IDE for startcore SC3900 runs fine (compile & debug ok) on the same host and target BD4860QDS using CW Tap Ethernet connection.

Attachments

Outcomes