cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary license for CodeWarrior S12(X) V5.1 Professional Edition

Alan_AVN
Contributor I

Hi,

My customer needs CodeWarrior S12(X) V5.1 Professional Edition license for evaluation.

If someone who can support me a temporary license for CodeWarrior S12(X) V5.1 Professional Edition ?

Thanks!

Alan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alan,

I have sent CW5.1 to your email address. please have a look on it.

can this help you?

anyway,  next time you have similar question of requesting temporary license. please summit question  with below steps.

To submit your case into the new system, please follow below steps:
1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.
2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.
3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.
4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.
5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

hansonhe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Could you help provide the Codewarrior 5.1 to us? Thanks.

Now we use MC9S12XEP100, my email address: ciang.he@nxp.com

0 Kudos

Alan_AVN
Contributor I

Hi Jennie,

I have received the license you send.

Appreciate your great help!

Alan

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alan,

You are welcome.

Have a great day,

Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos