Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX Lite always stays in idle loop

Jump to solution
rubenjonsson
Contributor II

Hi,

I have a stand alone MQX lite PE project (no separate bsp or psp lib project) with a custom board and a MK22FN128VLH10 (64 pin LQFP with 128k flash and 24k ram).

I use KDS 3.0.0, KSDK 1.3.0, PE 3.0.1 and the micro is running at 100MHz from a 10MHz crystal.

There are 2 tasks plus the idle tasks.

The 2 tasks are in an endless while(1) loop and mostly doing _time_delay_ticks(). For now everything else has been removed for debugging purposes.

At first the tasks behave as expected but after a short while the two tasks does not come back from _time_delay_ticks(), instead the idle task is running all the time. How is this possible and what is the best practice to debug this situation?

There are also some interrupts running but they are at the moment not doing anything either.

MQXLITE01.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
rubenjonsson
Contributor II

Got this sorted myself. It appears that I had set the task priority too high (low value, high prio) for the tasks which prevented/stopped/blocked the task switching.

/Ruben

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
rubenjonsson
Contributor II

Got this sorted myself. It appears that I had set the task priority too high (low value, high prio) for the tasks which prevented/stopped/blocked the task switching.

/Ruben

0 Kudos