PEX component available for variable frequency generation on multiple FTM outputs?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PEX component available for variable frequency generation on multiple FTM outputs?

Contributor II

I need to generate different waveforms with at runtime changeable periods on 10 different FTM channel outputs simultaneously. The period can be in the range from ~100µs to ~50ms.

While I'm nearly sure the FTM hardware could do this job in Output Compare Mode, I can't find any capable Processor Expert Component.

Could somebody point me to such component if available, please? Otherwise I would need to write the code manually...

My controller is a Kinetis KEA128.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

For the kea128, if you want use 10 Output compare channel , you need add the  all of the three FTM modules ,

it can use the component of "TimerOut_LDD" as this :

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

0 Kudos

Contributor II

I already tried this component. But I was not able to change the signal frequency at runtime because I couldn't enable the SetPulseWidthUS() method:

pastedImage_0.png

Sorry, I didn't mention this before.

0 Kudos