cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bluettoth module on sabresd board

sachusanal
Contributor III

Dear sir ,

I have flashed android prebuilt  lolipop image(from freescale) on sabresd board. Connect the silex AR 6233 X SDIO card on SD card slot. I can sucessfully connect wifi network to my board. But the Bluetooth is not working , i can't connect other device to my board . but in the android OS release not telling Hardware support is Silex AR 6233X SDIo card. what is the reason  for not working. let me know if any other module support bluettoth on sabresd board.i found in board one J13–Bluetooth® Cable Connector . which module is need to purchase for the communication of  Bluetooth  please help me.

. pastedImage_0.png                                                                                    

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

HI sachu

to support bluetooth the hardware rework is required, as described below

How to enable BT on board imx6q_sabresd RevC.

https://community.freescale.com/servlet/JiveServlet/previewBody/95006-102-1-6867/142-00207-517_iMX6X...

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos