component inspector

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

component inspector

haroldvogel
Contributor II

I have an existing project and I am trying to add two more lines to the A/D Channels

113638_113638.pngpastedImage_0.png

I have added the lines and would like to know how or if the Generated Code has been updated and where the code is located?  Would also like to know how I can associate the Generated code with the items in this view?

Need to also add some new GPIO lines to send a modulated pulse out on and would like to know how to set them up?

I am new to CodeWarrior and the Processor Expert application so need all the help I can receive.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Harold,

The generated code for the component is located inside the folder named Generated_Code, the files are named the same as the component:

pastedImage_0.png

About the code being updated, just make sure to click on the "Generate Processor Expert Code" button each time you make any modification to the component properties, methods or events:

pastedImage_1.png

Regarding your question on how to set GPIO lines to send a modulated pulse, you could use the PWM component:

pastedImage_2.png

You just need to configure the period, starting pulse width and set on which pin you want the output.

I would also recommend you to take a look to the following post created by Erich Styger that gives an overview of Processor Expert:

Overview: Processor Expert | MCU on Eclipse

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

haroldvogel
Contributor II

Thank you for the information and for the URL. I will look into the information that you gave me and read the data at the URL.

Thanks again,

John Vogel

0 Kudos