How do I determine which materials in the mcds are associated with a specific component on the MPS2300DT1?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I determine which materials in the mcds are associated with a specific component on the MPS2300DT1?

meghanknight
Contributor I

I am trying to determine the material composition on the back of the MPX2300DT1. I found the mcds that lists the material subparts but have no idea which or those materials relates to which part of the sensor. Help please!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Meghan,

First, please accept our apologies for such a delay in responding to your request.

We only supply the MCDS’s to customers having an NDA with us. We can provide the documents for the Case and Gel of the sensor only.  We do not have such documents for the Lead Frame, MEMs device or PRTs (Piezoresistive Transducer). If you have an NDA, please create a standard ticket by following these steps:

1) Please open www.nxp.com

2) On the top level menu, select Support > Sales and Support (http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME).

3) On the bottom of the page, select Hardware & Software.

4) Register with your business email to access the technical NXP online support.

5) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the embedded link to verify your access.

6) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos