I use LTIB system. not YOCTO.
In my case, to do below.
1. ltib$./ltib -m config
- check Always rebuild the kernel
- check Configure the kernel
save and exit
.config - Linux kernel Configuration
- System Type enter
- Freescale MXC Implementations enter
- chkeck PCI Express support
- Bus support enter
- check Message Signaled Interrupts(MSI and MSI- X)
- check PCI Express support
- Networking support enter
- wireless enter
- check Generic IEEE 802.11 Networking Stack(mac80211)
- Device Drivers
- check Network device support
- Wireless LAN enter
- check iwl 4965
save end exit
I try change tar rootfs.bz2 on the linux and then copy to sabre-sd board for insert wifi card(iwl4965.ko) driver. But it also not working.
That is all when I ready for PCIe wifi card install. But I could not success install driver(can not run on imx6q -sabresd board)
If you have a solution, please tell me.