How to set the advanced view tab in KDS3.0 for more infomation on PE Component lib

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the advanced view tab in KDS3.0 for more infomation on PE Component lib

ajaykumarnavalg
Contributor I

hi

i am the changing PE component view from Basic to Advanced view by using the Advanced button. but i not enable to see the more information related to the component,

EX: if the eDMA component is selected. in the basic view i am unable to see the high level configuration information, if i change the view to Advanced view, then i should be enable to see the register level configuration information like setting the minor/major loop of the eDMA component,

please guide on this

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ajay,

Please select the component of "Init_eDMA":

pastedImage_0.png

then you can see the configure information about the dma registers , for example the minor/major loop of the eDMA component .

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day,
Alice

0 Kudos