cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding .cmd file

ramakrishnadutt
Contributor I

I am new to this types of file.

How to start with writing to the files..

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello

what chip and CW version do you work with?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ramakrishnadutt
Contributor I

I am working with MC56F82748 DSC Controller..

Right now I am working with Bootloader for this controller.

I am having two files..

1. Bootloader file

2. My application file

To run the apllication using bootloader, i need to change .cmd file of the My application file..

Kindly help me..

0 Kudos

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ramakrishna

The new created barebord project in CodeWarrior already includes a link command file, if user needs to modify it, please refer to <Chapter 7 ELF Linker> in the document below for its syntax.

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6.4\MCU\Help\PDF\MCU_DSC_Compiler.pdf

The application which is loaded by bootloader should meet some requirements. It should use different flash pages with bootloader.   And user may write its entry point and bootloader start delay time in link command file.

This document should be helpful to you:

http://cache.nxp.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/app_note/AN4759.pdf

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos