cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About imx6q ECSPI2_SS0 pin.

guanliangding
Contributor III

Hi, all:

I config EIM_RW pin to be GPIO2_26 for ecspi2 cs signal. but it don't work any more. No more warning or error information. And just the cs pin don't working. Other is ok. I change to another gpio is ok. devicetree like follow, and i sure the pin is only one function.

clipboard.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please check if iomuxc section of ecspi2 is correctly describes the SS pin function as GPIO.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

guanliangding
Contributor III

Hi Yuri:

Thanks!

I make sure that ss0 havn't conflict. In special, it is used in EIM and boot configuration. In booting stage, it is a boot configuration pin. In system stage, it is depend on system config. On the other hand, the ecspix ssx havn't special requiment. It is just used a GPIO in the driver. So i change the pin to another pin, it working correctly.

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Check pinctrl_ecspi2_1 and gpio2 descriptins in dts

Regards,

Yuri

0 Kudos

guanliangding
Contributor III

Hi, Yuri:

In the devicetrees, the gpio is direct setting, such as "cs-gpios = <gpio2 26 0>", not the method of "cs-gpios=<pinctl-xxx>." So it is no requirement to configurations. And other ecspix ssx pin is working ok on my way.

0 Kudos