AnsweredAssumed Answered

update from mqx 4.1 to mqx 4.2

Question asked by Emanuele Trapani on Nov 25, 2015
Latest reply on Nov 26, 2015 by soledad

Hi, i have a project in mqx 4.1, i worked on a cloned libraries of frmk64f so i modified some things. It works but i want to migrate to mqx 4.2. I know that some bugs are correct in mqx 4.2 and some function are improved. I installed it, but when i try to clone my bsp from mqx 4.1 i can't, even if i use the bsp cloning wizard tool of mqx 4.2 . I understood that between these version of mqx the generator is different, it change to ruby generator.

when i use the bsp cloning wizard from mqx 4.1 i can see in setting-preferences that there are a correct installation of mqx 4.2 but when i try to export source tree i can do it only for the version 4.1.

in the cloning wizard of mqx 4.2 the istallation of mqx 4.1 is in red and i see a message that tell me that it can't find the directori "generator_ruby".

i installed mqx 4.1 in C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1" and mqx 4.2 in C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2", i installed also the patch for mqx 4.2.0.1

My question is:

-there is a way i can follow to use the bsp with my changes in the new version of mqx? or do i have to merge it with new libraries manually?

thank you

Outcomes