Did you mean: 

Error Starting J-Link GDB Server

Jump to solution
echris
Contributor III

I am using a TWR-K65F180M.

I am trying to run the J-Link debugger but I keep getting two errors:

- Launching Test3_Debug_Segger:

-- Details: Starting J-Link GDB Server timed out.

- Starting J-Link GDB Server

-- Details: An internal error occurred during: "Starting J-Link GDB Server".

RequestMonitor: Sequence "", result for executing step #1 = Status ERROR: org.eclipse.cdt.dsf code=10005 Request for monitor: 'RequestMonitor                     (ilg.gnuarmeclipse.debug.gdbjtag.dsf.GnuArmGdbServerBackend$GdbServerStep$1@1dbb90): Status OK: unknown code=0 OK null' resulted in a rejected execution exception. null,                     done() method called more than once

My debug configuration looks like:

105258_105258.pngpastedImage_2.png

Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong here?

Thanks so much.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have you recently updated your Eclipse plugins? Then it might be this isssue described here: Unable to Debug after KDS Update

Does it fail just for this target, and is it working for all other boards for you?

Other than that: Check if you have some hanging processes around, see GDB Client and Server: Unlocking GDB

I hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have you recently updated your Eclipse plugins? Then it might be this isssue described here: Unable to Debug after KDS Update

Does it fail just for this target, and is it working for all other boards for you?

Other than that: Check if you have some hanging processes around, see GDB Client and Server: Unlocking GDB

I hope this helps,

Erich

echris
Contributor III

Actually that second link suggested repowering the board.  I tried that and it did the trick.  I should have tried that already.

Thanks for the tip.

0 Kudos
echris
Contributor III

I tried this already and it didn't help me.  I have not recently updated the Eclipse Plugins.

0 Kudos