Hi. I have several questions regarding the LCDIF section of Freescale document IMX6SXRM.
- Table 37-2 (eLCDIF Clocks) is empty. Clearly there are clocks required for this component, what should be in the table?
- The PANIC section in the "LCDIFx_THRES field descriptions" is empty. I think this is what is being described in section 184.108.40.206, but the example there also contains typos. For instance, it says "To set the panic output when 3/4s of the LFIFO is empty, set the LCDIF_THRES_PANIC value to 3/4 * 512, or 128." I think what was meant to be written was "1/4 * 512," correct?
- Some of the LCDIF registers (e.g. LCDIFx_RLn, LCDIFx_CTRL1n, and LCDIFx_CTRL2n) indicate their addresses as "Base address + 0h offset + (4d x i) where i=0d to 3d." Is the following correct?
- i = 0 refers to using the "general" LCDIFx_RL register
- i = 1 refers to using the LCDIFx_RL_SET register
- i = 2 refers to using the LCDIFx_RL_CLR register, and
- i = 3 refers to using the LCDIFx_RL_TOG