Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-KE02Z40M run issues

Jump to solution
sebastianfant
Contributor I

Hello fellow users,

I recently started using the FRDM-KE02Z40M with Codewarrior and PE for a low budget solution, my intentions are to use the KE02Z on a custom board in the future.

However, after creating a simple program just to toggle a led using an event based PIT I run into problems. The program works fine during debug but fails during run and thus also fails when downloading the srec image to the MSD.

Could this be a OpenSDA issue?

Could it be a clock issue, I'm neglecting the 10Mhz crystal and use the internal ~32Khz clock only for core clk generation.

I'm quite new to OpenSDA and haven't seen this issue before on other dev-boards.

I have attached the project.

Thanks for any input.

Best regards,

Sebastian

Original Attachment has been moved to: export.zip

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello sebastian fant:

This must be caused by the I/O library selection. See the answer in the next thread, change the setting and rebuild your project:

MK10DX256VLK7 doesn't run standalone, just when debugging. Verified it's running from FLASH, not RAM...

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello sebastian fant:

This must be caused by the I/O library selection. See the answer in the next thread, change the setting and rebuild your project:

MK10DX256VLK7 doesn't run standalone, just when debugging. Verified it's running from FLASH, not RAM...

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
sebastianfant
Contributor I

You sir, are the man!