cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKL25Z128VLK4 keeps reseting

aliasadzadeh
Contributor II

Hi,

After playing with FRDM platform,I just started my own PCB.This this the schematic for it, But I do not know why the reset pin keeps toggling!? Please see the picture,

So do you have any Idea what's going on wrong?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  Ali Asadzadeh,

To a new out of factory kinetis chip, reset pin keeps on reseting is the correct wave, after you download a code to the kinetis flash, the reset will not reseting.

Please download a code to your chip at first, then you can check it again.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

aliasadzadeh
Contributor II

Thanks, the problem is that my J-link can not detect the chip because of the reset pin,so the question is how I should program the chip?

Regards

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ali Asadzadeh,

The new chip's reset signal won't influence the JLINK detect, please use the JLINK commander, whether it can find the ARM cortext M0+ core? If it can't find the core, you need to check your hardware, whether your JLINK signal to the chip is correct?

Besides, now, how many board meet this problem?

Best regards,

Jingjing

0 Kudos