cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K70F120 with TWR-LCD-RGB

donikuy
Contributor III

Hi,

Is there any available eGUI project that can be used to drive the 4.3'' LCD display on the TWR-K70F120 using KDS?

I used to be able to run the eGUI but now I get Error: Program "make" not found in PATH.

Not sure what it is because it has been a while since I used this, but though might be worth starting with a fresh new up to date project.

Thanks,

Ylber

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ylber,

Unfortunately, we don't have TWR-K70F120M and TWR-LCD-RGB with eGUI software based on KDS software.

Please check attached eGUI software for IAR software based on TWR-K70F120M and TWR-LCD-RGB boards.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

donikuy
Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Anything I can do with processor expert to drive the TWR-LCD-RGB?

Kind Regards,

Ylber Doniku

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Porcessor Expert provides LDCD_LDD component, you can configure it to fit your needs.

LCDC_LDD provides general API for LCD controllers. The component provides standard features (if supported by hardware) and also special functions provided by the hardware:

Passive monochrome or color panels (CSTN)

TFT panels

Standard panel interface (1, 2, 4, 8, 12, 16, 18, 24 bit bus width)

Standard synchronization signals

Self-refresh mode

PWM contrast control

Hardware cursor

Hardware alpha blending

Hardware color keying

Multiple planes

The LCDC_LDD component provides typical usage example at component help content.

Customer could refer it.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

donikuy
Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks very much. I have added the LCDC_LDD from processor expert to the K70, but when I try to add the UserInterface errors pop up because the list processor expert gives me contains LCD controllers that I do not use. How can I add and configure the UserInterface component for the TWR-LCD-RGB?

Kind Regards,

Ylber 

0 Kudos

diegoperea
Contributor II

Ylber Doniku, did you manage to work with the LDD_RGB of PE? Could you tell me how?

Best Regards

Diego Perea

0 Kudos