cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior 10.5 CentOS 7 Segmentation Fault

Jump to solution
richpohle
Contributor I

I am trying to evaluate the CodeWarrior for the QorIQ T2080 processor. For the moment, I am mostly interested in the QCVS tools that allow me to manage the PBI/RCW images. So I began by downloading the QCVS and tried to install them in Eclipse that I already have installed, but this failed. I read in another post on this board that the QCVS suite needs CodeWarrior. I tried to install "CodeWarrior for Power Architecture (Eclipse-Linux hosted) v10.5.tar". I installed the various packages that were reported in the readme file to be installed. The installation went by without a hitch. However, when I run ./cwide, I get a segmentation fault. Are there any clues here that may help me work through this?  I am running CentOS 7 with the Gnome desktop.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos
2 Replies
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Refer to QCVS Instalation Guide for more information.

0 Kudos
richpohle
Contributor I

Thank you. That helped. I had originally downloaded the zip file that is associated with the QCVS Power Architecture. Then used the "Install New Software..." item under the "Help" pulldown menu of Eclipse. However this provided me with an error. That was why I tried to go through installing CodeWarrior instead.
I missed the URL that was provided for the installation.

0 Kudos