Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior sample codes for MPC5668G

Jump to solution
ravikiranbhairu
Contributor II

Hello All,

I have got a MPC5668G EVB. To start with the board it would to be helpful to go through some sample codes. Where can I find sample expert codes?

Regards

Ravikiran

Labels (1)
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello

You will find a help doc by searching AN4241 on www.freescale.com, please also download its attachment software.

an4241.png

The examples in AN4241 are developed with Green Hill tool.

I attached two example projects that developed by CodeWarrior.

There exists also the AN2865 MPC55xx & MPC5600 Simple Cookbook, which is not specific to MPC5668G, but many peripheral modules are similar, so it can be used as a reference. Please search AN2865 on www.freescale.com

an2865.png

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello

You will find a help doc by searching AN4241 on www.freescale.com, please also download its attachment software.

an4241.png

The examples in AN4241 are developed with Green Hill tool.

I attached two example projects that developed by CodeWarrior.

There exists also the AN2865 MPC55xx & MPC5600 Simple Cookbook, which is not specific to MPC5668G, but many peripheral modules are similar, so it can be used as a reference. Please search AN2865 on www.freescale.com

an2865.png

Fiona Kuang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

ravikiranbhairu
Contributor II

Hello Xin Kuang,

The attached examples are very helpful. Thank you very much. Is it ok if I contact you again incase if I get doubts?

Regards

Ravikiran

0 Kudos
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ravikiran

You are welcome. For any question with our products, you may post it on community, or submit a Service Request on our website.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

0 Kudos