While trouble shooting a hang issue I started trying to locate where KDS wrote files to:
1. /users/person/ This has a .p2 directory with >800Mb of files
2. /EclipsePath/eclipse/all sorts of files 1.4Gb
3. /ProgramData/Processor Expert/ more files 410Mb
4. /user/person/Appdata/local/Temp more files
5. /user/person/workspace 37Mb 1 project
6. /freescale KSDK 3.27Gb
7. configuration files? When I add this to start eclipse D:\mcu64\eclipse\eclipse.exe -configuration D:\mcu64\configuration in that directory there was files. Without the command line switch I don't know where the files end up.
Is there a tool to remove KDS from a computer besides FDISK?
Is there a list where KDS retains files?