cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKW01 SyncAddressMatch

ivobrandão
Contributor I

Hello everyone,

I’m having a difficulty Configuring the  MKW01Z128 to receive data packet through RF . I’m able to put the transceiver in Receiver mode, and I have configured the SyncWordValues ( which in my case is 4 bytes), the interrupt for the SyncAddressMatch  does occur , but only if SyncToll is equal to 7 bits, after that the flags PayloadReady, FifoNotEmpty and FifoLevel  are asserted, but the content of the FIFO (RegFifo) don´t have the content that i am expecting, which should be the message sent. I cant figure out what i'm doing wrong.

have someone faced a similar problem?

thanks

Labels (1)
1 Reply

antonioconcio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ivo,

Which protocol stack are you using?
I strongly recommend you to download SMAC software (KW01 SMAC Software v3.0.2) from HERE and try/testing the Wireless UART application that should almost do what you need (you can refer to the file "MKW01SMACDAUG" included in the package to know how to configure the application).

Anyway please note the Freescale connectivity stacks are built on top of the KSDK (Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs).

In this case the first step is to install the Kinetis SDK version 1.2.0 using the installation package from the Freescale website.

After completing the KSDK installation procedure, you can install the SMAC stack downloaded previously.

I am attaching the Quick Start Guide for the Freescale MKW01 SMAC Software inlcuded in the package at the location C:\Freescale\KW01_SMAC_v3.0.2\doc (default path). The document walks you hrough all the steps needed to install SDK and SMAC stack as well as explaining how to build and run the application on MRB-KW01.

Hope that helps,

Antonio

0 Kudos