Hi,I am just a beginner. I just want to know where to download Freescale Kinetis SDK package (KSDK_1.0.0-beta.zip). I will really appreciate if someone can reply with the exact link if possible. Thank you!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,I am just a beginner. I just want to know where to download Freescale Kinetis SDK package (KSDK_1.0.0-beta.zip). I will really appreciate if someone can reply with the exact link if possible. Thank you!!!

jithinjames
Contributor I

Using NXP Community

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jithin,

The KSDK_1.0.0-beta is not available to download on the Freescale website now, and the most updated version is V1.3.

So you can go for download through the link as below.

Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs|Freescale
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos