Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qor iq p2041

Jump to solution
jagxin
Contributor III

hi

i was using P2041 in an sbc card i have used the sram.int tcl file from free scale for initial programming the init file to the flash

when i try to erase the flash i am getting the following error what would be the reason i have tried it by creating a task and executing the task it it possible to erase the flash without writing the valid init file by using the flashing  tool

99939_99939.PNGCapture_3.PNG

regards

agxin .j

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello agxin j,

There is problem to connect and initialize the target board, probably there is caused by hardware problem or inappropriate RCW. Please use the following procedure to capture the CCS log and send us to do more investigation.

Please create a bareboard project following new project wizards.

Please enable CCS log from "Run->Debug Configurations -><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Edit...->Advanced->Advanced CCS setting->Enable logging", and connect to the target from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Debug”, the CCS log will be displayed in the console panel in CodeWarrior IDE.

If the CCS log in the console is truncated, please enlarge the console buffer from Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->Console->uncheck "Limit console output". (Please open the console panel from Window->Show View->Console, and if nothing displayed, please choose the correct session on the right top icon.)

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jagxin
Contributor III

Dear sir,

what are the reasons that are leading to the error could not connect to the requested core

regards

agxin.j

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello agxin j,

There is problem to connect and initialize the target board, probably there is caused by hardware problem or inappropriate RCW. Please use the following procedure to capture the CCS log and send us to do more investigation.

Please create a bareboard project following new project wizards.

Please enable CCS log from "Run->Debug Configurations -><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Edit...->Advanced->Advanced CCS setting->Enable logging", and connect to the target from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Debug”, the CCS log will be displayed in the console panel in CodeWarrior IDE.

If the CCS log in the console is truncated, please enlarge the console buffer from Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->Console->uncheck "Limit console output". (Please open the console panel from Window->Show View->Console, and if nothing displayed, please choose the correct session on the right top icon.)

Have a great day,
Yiping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I think the question is linked to Eclipse version CW for PA V10.x.

I will move the question to right community box.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support

0 Kudos