Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

p2041 code warrior error 

Jump to solution
jagxin
Contributor III

hi

we have a made a  p2041 vpx based carrier card i have installed code warrior  CodeWarrior for Power Architecture (Eclipse-Windows Hosted) v10.5 - SP1 with QCVS offline installation packages for CodeWarrior for Power Architectures Rev 4.4 and when i connect the processor through tap port it is getting connected the initialization file i have used is  p2041_sram _init .tcl file when i read the registers from the processor i am not getting any value and when i try to write to the memory location it is providing connection failed but when i select debug and select my project it is showing 100% connected what could be the problem?

99811_99811.PNGpost.PNG

99810_99810.PNGpost-2.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello agxin j,

Probably there is problem during the initialization, would you please provide CCS log to me to do further investigation?

Please enable CCS log from "Run->Debug Configurations -><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Edit...->Advanced->Advanced CCS setting->Enable logging", and connect to the target from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Debug”, the CCS log will be displayed in the console panel in CodeWarrior IDE.

If the CCS log in the console is truncated, please enlarge the console buffer from Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->Console->uncheck "Limit console output". (Please open the console panel from Window->Show View->Console, and if nothing displayed, please choose the correct session on the right top icon.)

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello agxin j,

Probably there is problem during the initialization, would you please provide CCS log to me to do further investigation?

Please enable CCS log from "Run->Debug Configurations -><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Edit...->Advanced->Advanced CCS setting->Enable logging", and connect to the target from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Debug”, the CCS log will be displayed in the console panel in CodeWarrior IDE.

If the CCS log in the console is truncated, please enlarge the console buffer from Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->Console->uncheck "Limit console output". (Please open the console panel from Window->Show View->Console, and if nothing displayed, please choose the correct session on the right top icon.)

Have a great day,
Yiping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos