Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KL03 Thermistor Demo Source Code

Jump to solution
ericeckenrode
Contributor I

Hello,

I see there is a pre-compiled thermistor demo in the FRDM-KL03 Quick Start Package

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/software/board_support_packages/FRDM-KL03-QSP.zip

I am looking to get the source code for the thermistor demo.

FYI...

I checked Kinetis SDK 1.3 (mainline) and did not find it in the examples folder

Thanks in advance

Eric

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Eric,

Please refer attached code for FRDM-KL03Z board.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Eric,

Please refer attached code for FRDM-KL03Z board.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Eric,

I will check with Kinetis product team and check if they could provide related source code.

I will let you know if there with any feedback.

Thank you for the patience.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

0 Kudos