AnsweredAssumed Answered

commonreginitialization.prg

Question asked by Andy Voss on Nov 6, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 14, 2016 by zhao wu

I wasn't the only one with this problem, I know by looking at past posts.  There was never a satisfactory answer provided so I did some experimentation.  I found that I got the error message about the CommonRegInitialization.prg file with certain settings.  I am trying to use the analog slider on a FRDMKE02 board with no luck so far.  I have code which compiles, but does not do anything.  I decided to use Freemaster.  When I use SCI and assign UART1, then I get the error with CommonRegInitialization.prg.  There is a partial path provided in the error message.  There are two paths in the KDS_3.0.0 directory which match the partial path.  In each one I placed a Default_RTOSAdapter.prg which I renamed to CommonRegInitialization.prg.  The first path had no effect.  The second path, KDS_3.0.0\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\repositories\Drivers\Common did have an effect.  When I placed the renamed file in that location, Processor Expert was able to complete.

My request is for the 'Real' CommonRegInitialization.prg file.  I don't know what I have now in the generated code and want to have the correct code.  I am sure that when I have the correct file in that place, I will then be able to proceed to the next issue.  Thanks in advance!

Andy.

Outcomes