cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.mx6 SX - MQX with TCP/IP on M4 core

johannesstuttne
Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to implement a real time application on the Cortex M4 side on i.mx6 SoloX Eval Board from Freescale. I already have downloaded the i.mx6 release package of MQX and successfully run the mcc pingpong example application.

https://freescale.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/product?entitlementId=168108917&lineNum=1&authC...

The goal is to implement an IP like communication System, therefore i need a working TCP/IP Stack on the core. In the MQX documentation I found several tutorials how to implement TCP/IP in with the RTCS. Unfortunately the RTCS package is missing in the i.mx6 Version of MQX.

Are there plans to release a patch to bring the full MQX functionality to i.mx6?

Is there a way to easily implement RTCS or any other TCP/IP Stack like lwIP in MQX?

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

alejandrolozan1
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

As you noticed the RTCS libray is not supported for the imx6sx. In this case you will have to use Linux for the ethernet part.

MQX for this device features only the BSP, PSP and MCC library, you would have to migrate the RTCS library for this device.

Best Regards,

Alejandro

0 Kudos

johannesstuttne
Contributor II

Does anybody have some hints for me?

0 Kudos