cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDSK USB library

niranjanbc
Contributor IV

Hi

I am trying to use KDSK usb library with Project I created for k64 in KDS 3.0.

I have added MQX_SDK (MQX_lite) from the Processor expert in the project.

I have copied complete USB directory in KDSK 1.3.0 to workspace directory and changed all project path and symbols in USB library project.

now able to build USB library.

I have copied USB_descriptor and Virtual_com to my main project.

when I try to to build the project I get below error.

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
expected declaration specifiers or '...' before '*' tokenpsptypes.h/ksdk_usb/SDK/rtos/mqx/mqx/source/psp/cortex_mline 42C/C++ Problem
make: *** [Sources/main.o] Error 1ksdk_usbC/C++ Problem
unknown type name 'usb_application_callback_struct_t'usb_class_cdc.h/usbd_sdk_mqx_lib_MK64F12/usb_core/device/sources/class_driver/includeline 134C/C++ Problem
unknown type name 'usb_board_init_callback_struct_t'usb_class_cdc.h/usbd_sdk_mqx_lib_MK64F12/usb_core/device/sources/class_driver/includeline 138C/C++ Problem
unknown type name 'usb_desc_request_notify_struct_t'usb_class_cdc.h/usbd_sdk_mqx_lib_MK64F12/usb_core/device/sources/class_driver/includeline 137C/C++ Problem
unknown type name 'usb_status'usb_class_cdc.h/usbd_sdk_mqx_lib_MK64F12/usb_core/device/sources/class_driver/includeline 183C/C++ Problem
unknown type name 'usb_status'usb_class_cdc.h/usbd_sdk_mqx_lib_MK64F12/usb_core/device/sources/class_driver/includeline 199C/C++ Problem
unknown type name 'usb_status'usb_class_cdc.h/usbd_sdk_mqx_lib_MK64F12/usb_core/device/sources/class_driver/includeline 239C/C++ Problem
unknown type name 'usb_status'usb_class_cdc.h/usbd_sdk_mqx_lib_MK64F12/usb_core/device/sources/class_driver/includeline 257C/C++ Problem
unknown type name 'usb_status'usb_class_cdc.h/usbd_sdk_mqx_lib_MK64F12/usb_core/device/sources/class_driver/includeline 279C/C++ Problem
unknown type name 'usb_vendor_req_callback_struct_t'usb_class_cdc.h/usbd_sdk_mqx_lib_MK64F12/usb_core/device/sources/class_driver/includeline 135C/C++ Problem

I have update all the include path also, still i get these error.

anyone has idea what could be going wrong here.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

isaacavila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello niranjanbc,

As Jorge_Gonzalez​ already told you in service request that you submitted, memory allocation scheme of MQX is requiered to support the USB stack (and MQX_LITE does not implement a memory allocation scheme) so the best option is to simply use the MQX standard.

Developers emphasized that MQX standard version in KSDK is already stripped down, so the code size should be between MQX lite and Classic MQX.

I hope this can help you,

Best Regards,

Isaac

0 Kudos