Integration Library "Automotive Math and Motor Control Library Set for KEAx devices"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Library "Automotive Math and Motor Control Library Set for KEAx devices"

Jump to solution
kuanyuenliao
Contributor II

Hello,

I am building a motor control project by CodeWarrior ver. 10.6,  follow the guide "Automotive Math and Motor Control Library Set for KEAx devices User's Guide", and work on "3.10 Library Integration into a Freescale CodeWarrior Eclipse IDE"‧

Then I have the problem:

1) The environment is different between the guide figure and CW IDE, so I cannot sure if I have done the library linking or not.

2) After built, I got the error message:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
cannot find -lD:FreescaleAMMCLIBKEAx_AMMCLIB_v1.1.2libcw10xKEAx_AMMCLIB.UC.aaaaaC/C++ Problem

Besides the slash,it's the right address.

thanks!

Labels (1)
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello KuanYuen

Please open the Project Properties, remove your old setting for ‘Libraries’ in ‘Paths and Symbols’, add the library instead in the <ARM Ltd  Windows GCC C liner -> Miscellaneous -> other objects>, please see the screenshot in below:

ammclib.png

Does it work?

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello KuanYuen

Please open the Project Properties, remove your old setting for ‘Libraries’ in ‘Paths and Symbols’, add the library instead in the <ARM Ltd  Windows GCC C liner -> Miscellaneous -> other objects>, please see the screenshot in below:

ammclib.png

Does it work?

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!