梦凡黄
Contributor II

my p1020rdb's serial port is broken,how to fix it

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The P1020 device has two UART controllers. The UART ports are routed to dual stacked RJ45 connector J5 as shown in Figure 16. UART0 is used as default port.

Use another UART of the P1020

Use also netconsole of the u-boot. See /doc/README.NetConsole file in the u-boot source folder.

Have a great day,
Pavel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

梦凡黄
Contributor II

thank you!where can I find the file? where is the u-boot source folder?

0 Kudos

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Commands for u-boot source and building:

bitbake -c cleansstate u-boot

bitbake -c patch u-boot // source of the u-boot

bitbake u-boot

Use the following path for u-boot source:

U-boot source is available under for LS1021A using the following path:

QorIQ-SDK-V1.8-20150619-yocto/build_ls1021atwr_release/tmp/work/ls1021atwr-fsl-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-ls1/2014.07-r0/git

Use similar path for the P1021 board.

Have a great day,
Pavel

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!