cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KITPFGUI issues with Interrupts

xaviercarcelle
Contributor I

Hi there,

I am currently testing our current configuration with the PF0100 connected to the KITPFGUI tool and we have several questions :

1.Can we monitor in real-time the current consumption of each Buck and LDOs and the global consumption of the PF0100 ?

2.How the Interrupts are brought up to the KITPFGUI as the INTB pin is not connected to the programmer ? Through the I2C bus ?

We need to check if we have no over-current alarms on each DC-DC.

My best regards,

Xavier.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Xavier,

[A1] It is not possible to measure the real time current on the DC-DC regulators using the KITPFGUI, it just send an alert when there is an over-current event.

[A2] You can check the source of the interrupts by checking the INTSTATx Registers of the MMPF0100 to check if there is an over-current on each DC-DC regulator.

Have a great day,
Jose Reyes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos