Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the correct SDK version to use?

olavbirkeland
Contributor III

Hi

There are 3 different SDK 1.3.0 versions available, see this link:

https://freescale.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/product?entitlementId=123682147&lineNum=1&authC...

Which version is the correct to use?

What is really the difference between them?

I have KDS version 3.0.0 and I want to use MQX-lite.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Olav,

Which MCU are you planning to use? We would recommend you to download KSDK 1.3 which is the latest release.

The version will depend on the MCU to be used, you can see in the following table the devices supported on the mainline release and the standalone versions for the K82F and KV4x MCUs:

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

olavbirkeland
Contributor III

I am using KL17Z and KL27Z. But what I realy wondered was the difference between WolfSSL for Kinetis SDK v1.3.0 and KSDK v1.3.0

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos

santiago_gonzal
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

WolfSSL is a SSL implementation developed by a third-party to be ingrated with KSDK 1.3.

For KL17 and KL27 you need FRDM-KL27 (For 64 Kb of Flash and less) and FRDM-KL43 (For 128 and 256 Kb of Flash) as evaluation platforms.

Be aware that there are some differences internally between the small and the big devices (USB regulator among others).

Regards,

Santiago