Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-K64 (MK64FN1M0VLL12) complete datasheet

Jump to solution
ssinfod
Contributor IV

Hello,

I'm trying to find the datasheet of the FRDM-K64 (MK64FN1M0VLL12) MCU.

I found some documents on the webpages below but it does not seem to be the complete datasheet.

I'm looking for the datasheet that lists all the registers, explain the peripherals (UART, SPI, Ethernet, Memory, etc..) and gives details about the instruction set.

Otherwise, is there a common document for the Cortex M4 ? (From Freescale or ARM ?)

Reference:

http://www.freescale.com/products/arm-processors/kinetis-cortex-m/k-series/k6x-ethernet-mcus/freesca...

http://www.freescale.com/products/arm-processors/kinetis-cortex-m/k-series/k6x-ethernet-mcus/kinetis...

Thanks

ssinfod

Tags (1)
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ssinfod,

Please see the attachment .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,

Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ssinfod,

Please see the attachment .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,

Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

ssinfod
Contributor IV

Thanks, this is what I was looking for.

ssinfod

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Welcome !:smileyhappy:

If you click the  button of  "Correct Answer"  , i will be much appreciate with you !

pastedImage_0.png

BR

Alice

izzylp
Contributor I

Thanks for these documents. You can't find them anywhere on NXP's website... and I would like to know why.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Luis,

Sorry I also don't know why you can't find them.

About the K64 reference manual K64P144M120SF5RM.pdf, you can find on NXP website:

Arm® Cortex®-M4|Kinetis K64 120 MHz 32-bit MCUs|NXP  

pastedImage_2.png

about the other two, it is about the ARM core document, you can find them on ARM website.

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

0 Kudos