Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting code to the KDS environment

Jump to solution
rasa
Contributor I

Hi

I wrote a project in C on top of Ubunto which I need to run on top of the K64F, I already installed KDS 3.0.0 as well as KSDK 1.3.0 and the SEGGER J_LInk

1. Is there a automatic tool that can help me to do the conversion?

2. What are the steps I need to do in order to complete the task?

3. What are the necessary changes I need to do (e.g. printf)?

4. Is there is any good tutorial for the KDS?

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I'm not aware of any document like that.

You can create a sample project with the wizard to be compliant with your hardware configuration.

The example will include all configuration to build and load the sample code on your board.

After that you can use this project and add your files.

On the community there are some posts explaining how to convert project from X dev tool (as CW for MCU V10.x) to KDS.

Under the KDS installation you can refer to the manuals (\KDS_3.0.0\doc)

- KDS_Porting_Guide.pdf

- KDS_Users_Guide.pdf

Under KSDK there are some documentations too under \KSDK_1.3.0\doc folder.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I'm not aware of any document like that.

You can create a sample project with the wizard to be compliant with your hardware configuration.

The example will include all configuration to build and load the sample code on your board.

After that you can use this project and add your files.

On the community there are some posts explaining how to convert project from X dev tool (as CW for MCU V10.x) to KDS.

Under the KDS installation you can refer to the manuals (\KDS_3.0.0\doc)

- KDS_Porting_Guide.pdf

- KDS_Users_Guide.pdf

Under KSDK there are some documentations too under \KSDK_1.3.0\doc folder.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos