cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from KSDK 1.2.0 to KSDK 1.3.0, problem with fsl_mpu

jesperpape
Contributor II

Hello,

I have a project for the TWR-K65F180M board. After upgrading the project from KSDK 1.2.0 to 1.3.0 I am getting an error on the fsl_mpu component:

89702_89702.pngpastedImage_1.png

89455_89455.pngpastedImage_0.png

Any help on solving this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  ,

Could you please send you project to me , i will check it on my side .

And i create one new simple project on my side , KDS3.0 + SDK1.3, after add the component of "fsl_mpu" , there is no error :

pastedImage_0.png

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

jesperpape
Contributor II

Yes, I can create a new project also without problems. The problem is upgrading from KSDK 1.2.0 to 1.3.0. The problem can be easily recreated by creating a new project using KDSK 1.2.0 and then upgrading it to KDSK 1.3.0. I use MQX standard configuration in the osa1 component. I'm attaching the small KDS project where the problem is recreated - before and after upgrading.

BR

Jesper

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jesper,

Sorry for that the KSDK1.2 project can not porting to KSDK1.3 , they are much different , only can create a new project .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jesperpape
Contributor II

Hello Alice,

Not so great...

But I found out it is possible to upgrade the project by temporarily setting the OS to "Bare Metal" in the osa component. After the upgrade I set it back to "MQX".

BR

Jesper

0 Kudos