I have installed the Kinetis Design Studio and KSDK just as your instruction. But when I create a new project and assign the location of KSDK and also select the processor Expert, one error message come to the problem status "There are no supported proces

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have installed the Kinetis Design Studio and KSDK just as your instruction. But when I create a new project and assign the location of KSDK and also select the processor Expert, one error message come to the problem status "There are no supported proces

Jump to solution
林偉川
Contributor I

I have installed the Kinetis Design Studio and KSDK just as your instruction. But when I create a new project and assign the location of KSDK and also select the processor Expert, one error message come to the problem status "There are no supported processor components found for master processor name "MKL25Z128xxx4_4SDK"". Do I missing something? I just select the processor part as my FRDM-KL25Z. But it seems that the processor expert won't support it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Wayne,

Please select Processor KL25Z and not Board frdm-kl25z as PE is not supported for the board but does support the Processor.

Regards,

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Wayne,

Please select Processor KL25Z and not Board frdm-kl25z as PE is not supported for the board but does support the Processor.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos