I've got a K70 based MQX 3.8.1 project I've inherited, and I need to change the DDR frequency to 150Mhz from the bsp default of 120Mhz. I've changed the bsp_cm.h file from:
#define CPU_PLL_FLL_CLK_HZ_CONFIG_0 120000000UL
#define CPU_PLL_FLL_CLK_HZ_CONFIG_0 150000000UL
I've verified that my BSP's .a file is being updated, and even gone so far as to printf the value of CPU_PLL_FLL_CLK_HZ_CONFIG_0 from my application code, but the O-scope still says my PLL is at 120Mhz. The above change worked in my MQX 4.1.1 projects, and I can't figure out why it hasn't had the same effect in my MQX 3.8.1 project.