Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet

Jump to solution
eliezeroc
Contributor III

Hello people.

I'm developing an application with PT 60. This application must have Ethernet communication.

Deviso the low cost required by the customer will have to utilisar an IC for Ethernet.

The hardware part of this right, the problem is the Ethernet communication software.

Can anyone help me? Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Eliezer

I am not sure if I got properly your problem.

You are using the PT60 on your project and you want to add a Ethernet communication to your design.

For this you will add an IC that make the communication between the Ethernet to the S08PT, like a bridge?

I know that there are ICs that are USB-ethernet bridge but the S08PT does not have USB module.

Maybe there are a UART -Ethernet bridge, if this is the case you only need to set the uart at the proper baud rate

Regards

Vicente

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Eliezer

I am not sure if I got properly your problem.

You are using the PT60 on your project and you want to add a Ethernet communication to your design.

For this you will add an IC that make the communication between the Ethernet to the S08PT, like a bridge?

I know that there are ICs that are USB-ethernet bridge but the S08PT does not have USB module.

Maybe there are a UART -Ethernet bridge, if this is the case you only need to set the uart at the proper baud rate

Regards

Vicente

0 Kudos