CodeWarrior 10.6.4 CPU Usage Issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior 10.6.4 CPU Usage Issue

rupeshgajurel
Contributor I

I am using Codewarrior dev studio (eclipse based) to run some performance analysis and I was able to get metrics on stack usage and timeline but the CPU Usage is incorrect, where it shows the idle task taking 104.98% utilization! Something must be off. I also looked at the kernel logs and the idle task isn't taking all that time.

I have attached the saved performance data, along with the CPU usage and the timeline graph. I am also using mqxlite with logging enabled. Has anyone been able to successfully see the CPU usage appropriately?

Thanks!

Original Attachment has been moved to: MQXPerformanceDATARaw.dat.zip

0 Kudos
3 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Could you please let me know which MQX version are you using and which board are you using?

In addition could you please attach the code in order to test and reproduce the issue?

Have a nice day!

Regards

Soledad

0 Kudos

rupeshgajurel
Contributor I

I am using MQX_OS Lite. Version 1.1.0.

It's company confidential code. I cannot attach it in the forum. I would be happy to send it to a support email address.

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Enter a Service Request if you are managing sensitive technical information and it can not be discussed in public.

Sales and Support|Freescale

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos