In MQX 4.1 i'm running a PPP client application:
1) Open PPP
2) Open FTP Client
3) send STOR data....
4) Call PPP_release (or PPP linkdown) during data transmission
5) the PPP interface goes down (RTCS_if_unbind)
6) in RTCS Socket Summary: FTP client socket are still connected with the "unbinded" address (blocked in recv or send)
7) Restart PPP:a new interface address is assigned
8) FTP Client is still blocked with sockets in the old "unbinded" address... it seems an "half-open-like" deadlock
A) how long the FTP Client sockets remains connected? forever?
B) how could I "shutdown" those sockets?
C) RTCS_if_unbind doesn't "shutdown" all interface sockets?
D) there is a "select_all by interface sockets and shutdown" RTCS function?
E) in a double interface application, when the ENET interface is active too, and socket sin_addr is ADDR_ANY, the only solution is to maintain a list of created socket and update interface bind (getsockname)?
F) at step 4 is generated a "MSGQ: queue is not open" task error: why? it's a problem?