I am unable to install Codewarrior 5.1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to install Codewarrior 5.1

repeterson
Contributor I

I am unable to install Codewarrior 5.1 Special (CW_HC12_v5.1_SPECIAL.exe.  It will never finish.  Computer Lenovo ThinkCenter M93p. 8Gb RAM. Intel core i7 -4765T @ 2.00 Ghz Windows 7 Enterprise sp1 64 bit. This occurs on all 5 like computers.  Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Bob,

In addition to Jennie.

I think the installer should work on all 64 bit OS.

Is it linked to another tool ?

I recommend you to disable the anti-virus during the installation and to install it using administrator user right.

If this is not working may be the installer file is corrupter and you can try to re-download it.

Else you can install the tool on another PC, copy the installation folder and execute the \bin\regserver.bat file.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bob

officially CW5.1 supports this platforms:

Host platforms
Microsoft windows Xp 32 & 64 bit (professional edition)
Microsoft windows Vista 32 & 64 bit (business)
Microsoft windows Vista 32 bit (Home premuim)
Microsoft windows 7 32 & 64 bit (professional edition)
Microsoft windows 7 32 & 64 bit (Home premium)

Enterprise edition is not supported officially.

does this answer your question?

Jennie

Freescale Technical Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos