Imx6 fsl-image-qt console question (Qt 5.2.1)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imx6 fsl-image-qt console question (Qt 5.2.1)

edwardtyrrell
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

Quick question, I have a custom imx6 board loaded with Freescale's fsl-image-qt5 and for application development I'm using Qt Creator (Qt 5.2.1) When I make a simple console application and run it on the custom board from Qt Creator on my desktop, I do not see anything happen on the boards display (e.g a new terminal appears). I can create and load a GUI application and that displays so I know I can remotely run applications. In Qt's application output window I do see a tab labelled ... (on remote device) appear and in this window I get the text I should from the remote application. Is this normal? Am I actually running code on the board but seeing stdout test returned to Qt?

Thanks,

Ed.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please review the following link:

Building a Qt applications for i.MX6Q

Have a great day,
Jaime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos